OVERVIEW AND SCOPE
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect directly from you, such as your billing address.
- Information from third parties, such as your Facebook user name if you “Like” us on Facebook.
- Information automatically collected, such as the pages you view on our website.
Please note that we may combine information from all of the above sources. If you do not provide information to us, we may not be able to provide our products or services to you.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use your information for a variety of purposes, including:
- Customer service, such as providing products and services to you and keeping track of your orders and returns.
- Communication, such as responding to your requests for assistance and updating you about the status of your orders.
- Marketing, such as providing you with special offers and contacting you about products we think may interest you.
- Administration, such as managing our inventory and maintaining our website.
- Research and development, such as improving our Site and understanding our customer demographics.
- Legal compliance, such as responding to a subpoena or court order.
- Protection of us and others, such as investigating a possible crime or enforcing a contract.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We share your information as follows:
- Corporate relatives, such as a corporate subsidiary.
- Service providers, such as service providers who host our website.
- com users, such as if you post content on our website that may be available to all website visitors.
- Unaffiliated third parties, such as social media and networking platforms.
- Business transfers, such as if we merge with another legal entity.
- In response to legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
- To protect us and others, such as to monitor our website for security issues.
- Aggregate and anonymized information, such as aggregate information for statistical analysis.
OTHER IMPORTANT PRIVACY INFORMATION
- International transfers of information. If you are located anywhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect about you will be transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States.
- Our Site is intended for general audiences and is not targeted to children.
- We have taken steps to help protect the information we collect about you from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Your California privacy rights.
- Changes to this Privacy Notice. We will post changes to this Privacy Notice on our Site.
You have certain choices regarding how we use your Personal Information. For example, if you decide you no longer want to receive promotional emails from us, you can opt-out by following the unsubscribe link in the email.
ATTN: Privacy Department
1407 Broadway Avenue, Suite 700
New York, NY 10018
REFRESHMYWATER.COMWEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
Refresh Filters LLC and its corporate affiliates (“we, “us” or “our”) value our relationship with you, our customer, and your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains how and why we collect, use, protect, and share your information, including both Personal Information and Non-Personal Information (defined below), through websites or applications (collectively, the “Site”) where this Privacy Notice is posted.
Each time that you access or use a Refreshmywater.com Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by this Privacy Notice and the Refreshmywater.com Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with this Privacy Notice or our Terms and Conditions, you must stop using this Site.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect about you may include both Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. “Personal Information” is information that can identify you as an individual, such as your name, home address, contact information, and financial payment information. “Non-Personal Information” is information that does not reveal your individual identity, such aggregate statistics or general demographic information like gender.
We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information that we collect directly from you includes your name, email address, billing and/or shipping address, phone number, payment account information, and your preferences and interests.
- We will also collect any information that you otherwise provide to us, such as any comments or questions that you submit to us through our Site or through other communication channels.
- Information that we collect from third parties may include contact information (if, for example, another Refreshmywater.com customer ships a product directly to you) or demographic and lifestyle information.
- If you interact with us on social networking platforms, we may also use that information from those social networking platforms, such as your Facebook user name and other publicly available information.
- Information that we automatically collect about you when you use our Site varies depending on the settings of your web browser or device, but it may include the content you view on our Site; the date and time you access our Site; how long you use our Site; the type of web browser you are using (for example, Firefox or Chrome); the type of device you are using (for example, whether you are using a mobile device); and your Internet Protocol address (which is a unique string of numbers to identify devices connected to a network). See the section below titled Cookies and Tracking for more information.
We may combine information from all of the above sources. If you do not provide information to us, we may not be able to provide our products or services to you.
USE OF INFORMATION
- Customer service. We use your information for customer service purposes, including to provide products and services to you; to take, verify, process, and deliver your orders and returns; to process payments; to verify your tax or tax-exempt status; to determine your credit eligibility for certain services such as from cellular or data providers; to provide you with a personalized shopping experience; for warranty, technical support, or other similar purposes; and to establish and update your customer account.
- We use your information to communicate with you, including to respond to requests for assistance and to update you about the status of your orders. We may communicate with you in a variety of ways, including postal mail, email, and/or telephone.
- We use your information for marketing purposes, including to provide you with special offers, promotions, news, and newsletters; to contact you about products we think may interest you; to target advertisements to you; to administer contests, promotions, and other offers; and for other marketing, advertising, and promotional purposes. Our marketing communications with you may include communications via postal mail, email, and/or telephone.
- We use your information for administrative purposes, including to manage our inventory; to help us better understand how our customers access and use our Site; to provide reports to prospective partners, service providers, regulators, and others; to implement and maintain security, anti-piracy, fraud prevention, and other services designed to protect you and us; to enforce this Privacy Notice, our Terms and Conditions, and other policies.
- Research and development. We use your information for research and development purposes, including to improve our Site, products, services, and customer experience; to understand our customer demographics; and for other research and analytical purposes.
- Legal compliance. We use your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including to respond to a subpoena or court order; to cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental investigations; and as part of legal proceedings.
- Protection of us and others. We use your information where we believe it is necessary to protect us and others.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We share your information with the following entities:
- Corporate Relatives. We may share your information with any current or future parent company, affiliate, or subsidiary.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with our contractors, vendors, service providers, agents, or others who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we may share your information with service providers who host our Site, coordinate mailings, or analyze aggregate information about our customers.
- com Site Users. We may share your information with other Site users. For example, if you post a review, pictures, or other content on our Site, the contents of your post, as well as other information, such as your username, may be available to all Site visitors.
- Unaffiliated Third Parties. We may share the information we collect about you with other unaffiliated third parties, such as social media and networking platforms. These third parties may use such information for their own Direct Marketing Purposes. The use of information by these unaffiliated third parties is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties. See the section titled Your California Privacy Rights below for more information about your rights under California law regarding our disclosures to third parties.
We may also share your information in the following ways:
- Business Transfers. We may share your information with another entity if we or any of our current or future corporate relatives are acquired by or merged with another legal entity, if substantially all of our assets are sold or transferred to another legal entity, as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of a similar transfer of assets.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may share your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law or a regulatory requirement; to comply with governmental, administrative, or judicial process or other similar requirement or order, such as a subpoena or court order; to cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental investigations (without necessarily requiring the law enforcement or government agency requesting the information to formally serve us with a subpoena); or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved. We also reserve the right to report to appropriate law enforcement or governmental agencies any activities that we believe are in violation of applicable laws, rules, or regulations without providing notice.
- To Protect Us and Others. We may share your information where we believe it is necessary to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; to enforce a contract; to protect the legal rights, Site, or safety of you, Refresh Filters LLC, its corporate relatives, and their respective employees, clients, partners, agents, other users, or the public in general; to enforce our Terms and Conditions or this Privacy Notice; and to monitor and remediate security issues.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may disclose aggregate or de-identified information about our customers for marketing, advertising, research, or other purposes.
You have certain choices regarding the Personal Information we collect about you. For example, you may:
- Request to Modify the Personal Information We Have Collected About You. You may request to modify your Personal Information by emailing us at Sales@RefreshMyWater.comor by calling 1-855-661-9129 and specifying the addition, deletion, or other modification to your Personal Information that you would like us to make.
- Request to Modify Content You Have Posted. You may request to modify content that you have posted to our Site by emailing us at Sales@RefreshMyWater.comor by calling 1-855-661-9129 and specifying the content (such as comments or reviews) that you would like modified or deleted. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your content. If this is the case, we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, there is no way to ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content from the Internet because third parties may have archives of our web pages. We therefore cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Privacy Notice, the law, or your personal privacy
- Deactivate Your Account. If you have an account with us, you may deactivate your account by emailing us at Sales@RefreshMyWater.com or by calling 1-855-661-9129 and requesting that we deactivate your account.
- Opt Out of Promotional Email Communications. You may opt out of promotional emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email. Please also note that if you have previously added your contact information to the mailing list of one of our clients or partners and later withdraw your permission, you will have to contact that third party (or use an opt-out link provided in an email communication from that client or partner) to request removal from that mailing list as well.
- Opt Out of Promotional Text Message Communications. You may opt out of promotional text messages by replying to the message with a request to unsubscribe.
- Opt Out of Promotional Mail Communications. You may opt out of promotional mail communications by following the instructions provided in the mailing, by emailing us at Sales@RefreshMyWater.com, or by calling 1-855-661-9129 and briefly describing the mailing that you would like to unsubscribe from.
- Opt Out of Interest-Based Advertising. We use third-party service providers such as Google’s AdSense and AdWords to help us provide advertisements to you that are tailored to you based on interests that you have expressed on our Site or elsewhere (“Interest-Based Ads”). Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this Site. Any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google's own privacy policies. You may decide to disable all the Google cookies by clicking on: www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout?hl=en. You can use Ads Settings to manage the Google ads you see and opt out of interest-based ads delivered by Google. You also may opt out of receiving Interest-Based Ads from many third-party ad networks, such as those provided by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information regarding Interest-Based Ads by NAI members and DAA members, including how to opt out of Interest-Based Ads provided by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp (NAI) and www.aboutads.info/choices (DAA). If you are in the European Union, go towww.youronlinechoices.eu for information about your choices with respect to third-party advertising, including instructions on how to opt out of participating ad networks. Please note that opting out of participating ad networks does not mean that you will not see advertisements at all and you will continue to receive advertisements on other websites and from companies that do not participate in the above programs. Even if you opt out of interest-based ads, you may still see ads based on factors such as your general location derived from your IP address, your browser type and recent, previous searches related to your current search.
Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still send you communications about your account or any products or services you have purchased from us and we will still respond to your inquiries and requests for information.
COOKIES AND TRACKING
- Clear GIFs, Pixel Tags and Other Technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in functionality to cookies, which are embedded invisibly on web pages. We or our service providers may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs, pixel tags, or action tags, among other names), in connection with our Site to perform functions like tracking the activities of visitors to our Site, helping us manage content, and compiling statistics about usage of our Site. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in emails to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
- Embedded Scripts. We use embedded scripts, which is code designed to collect information about how visitors interact with a website, such as the website which linked them to our Site.
- Do Not Track. Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals, but we do not track your activities once you leave our Site. You may disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Our Site may contain links to non-Refreshmywater.comwebsites and applications. Any access to and use of such websites and applications is not governed by this Privacy Notice. Instead, your use of non-Refreshmywater.comwebsites or applications is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites or applications. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
Our Site is intended to be used by customers located in the United States. If you are located anywhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect about you, including Personal Information, will be transferred to, processed and stored in the United States. The data protection and privacy laws in the United States differ from those of the country in which you are located. U.S. governmental agencies, courts, or law enforcement may be able to access or obtain your Personal Information (for example, in response to a court order).
By using our Site, you consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of your information, including Personal Information, in the United States.
Our Site is for general audiences and is not targeted to children under thirteen (13) years of age. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children younger than the age of thirteen (13), and we will delete any Personal Information collected that we later know to be from a customer under the age of thirteen (13). If you believe a child under the age of thirteen (13) has disclosed Personal Information to us, please contact us at Sales@RefreshMyWater.comand specify the customer and information you believe to be from the child under thirteen (13).
We have taken steps to help protect the information we collect about you from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any information we have collected about you, and your use of our Site indicates that you understand and accept this risk.
You should take steps to protect your account by, among other things, choosing a strong password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password information private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, Refresh Filters LLC customers who are California residents can request information about the types of Personal Information (if any) shared by Refresh Filters LLC II LLC with third parties (if any) for “Direct Marketing Purposes” within the preceding calendar year, as well as the names and addresses of those third parties. “Direct Marketing Purposes” means the use of certain types of Personal Information to solicit or induce a purchase, rental, lease, or exchange of products, goods, property, or services directly to you.
If you are a California resident, you may email your request to Sales@RefreshMyWater.com. Please (i) put “California Privacy Information Request” in the subject line and in the body of your message and (ii) state that you are a California resident and provide your California address. You may make one (1) request per calendar year.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice will be updated from time to time. Changes to this Privacy Notice will go into effect when posted and will only apply to Personal Information collected on and after the “Last Updated” data of the revised Privacy Notice. If revisions to this Privacy Notice materially affect how we use Personal information that we collected from you prior to the date of the revised Privacy Notice, we will obtain your consent for any new uses or sharing of your Personal Information. We will post any updated Privacy Notice to our Site.
Refresh Filters LLC
ATTN: Privacy Department
1407 Broadway Avenue, Suite 700
New York, NY 10018
Live Customer Support
Our hours of operation are Monday thru Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm Eastern Time and our after hours sales team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether it’s placing an order or answering questions that may help in your purchasing decisions, our specialists are ready to assist you. You can also contact us via email.
- Billing Address (Name, Address, Phone Number, and E-mail)
- Shipping Address (Name, Address, Phone Number, and E-mail)
- Billing Information (Name on Card, Card Number, Card Type, and Expiration Date)
The shipping address is required in order to ship your order; the e-mail address is used to send your receipt and tracking information; the billing address is needed to verify the identity of the cardholder; and the phone number is necessary so that we can call you if there's a problem with your order.
Forms of Payment
For online orders via our shopping cart we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We also accept checks and money orders. Mail your check or money order along with a detailed letter listing the items you would like and the shipping destination.
Shipping and Handling
We offer free ground shipping on all orders within the continental United States. We do not offer free ground shipping to Hawaii and Alaska since this method is not provided by our carriers. For expedited shipping rates please proceed to our shopping cart where you can submit your shipping zip code for an instant shipping quote on 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Shipping.
Please note that delivery time is subject to the ability of our couriers (UPS, FedEx, and USPS) to fulfill their delivery schedule. Refresh Filters LLCStore is not liable for packages that weren't delivered on time because of mishaps or unavoidable delays by our couriers.
Note: You DO NOT have to submit your credit card information or make any commitment before seeing and agreeing to your shipping charges.
Note: Any changes made to the delivery addresses after shipment will result in a $13 Correction Fee. If the correction will result in the package going to a different state, customer will be responsible for the Correction Fee plus the cost of Shipping.
Processing Your Order
All orders are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days. Only orders successfully processed by 4pm Eastern Standard Time are eligible for same-day shipment. In case the product you selected is on backorder, you will receive immediate notification and be given the choice to remain on backorder, substitute the backordered item for another item or cancel the order. All orders go through an address verification system in order to protect our customers and the company against fraud. Therefore, we reserve the right to cancel any orders that are suspected of being under fraudulent activity.
What if the Item I Bought is Backordered?
Due to increased demand, inventory levels for some items sometimes deplete rapidly and some of our suppliers are occasionally unable to replenish our stock or dropship for us. While we do the best we can to a) remain fully stocked, b) fulfill all customer orders, and c) keep our shoppers up-to-date on product availability on our website, we occasionally experience a large volume of backorders and limited customer service capabilities. If you place an order with us and don’t immediately receive shipping confirmation, you may wish to contact us via email or chat to check on the status of your order.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Refresh Filters LLC Store.com. We strive to provide our customers with the highest level of service possible. From first visit to order delivery, we want you to be completely satisfied with your experience.
You may return or exchange most merchandise for a refund within 30 days from date of purchase.
Due to overwhelming piracy on software including DVDs, CDs, and Pre-Loaded Data Cards, the manufacturer has stated that these items cannot be returned back to Refresh Filters LLCStore.com. For any issues concerning the software (i.e. Defect, Troubleshooting, etc.), the customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
At Refresh Filters LLCStore.com returns are easy. Brand New items may be returned or exchanged within 30 days from date of purchase. Returns are subject to a 15 percent restocking fee plus the actual cost of shipping. This amount will be deducted from the amount of your refund.
Factory Serviced items are exchangeable for a replacement of the same model on defective items only within 30 days from date of purchase.
Bulk Packaged items have a 90-Day EXCHANGE ONLY Warranty from date of purchase. Customer should NOT contact the manufacturer for ANY reason associated with these products.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 20% penalty fee (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.). Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box. DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires Refresh Filters LLC Store to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
Refresh Filters LLC Store is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
NOTE: Due to the fact that Refresh Filters LLC Store ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. Refresh Filters LLC Store is not liable for packages sent to any address other than our Syosset, NY address listed above and below.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by Refresh Filters LLCStore while processing your order, or any shipping costs the customer incurs while returning or exchanging your purchase.
Click Here for Return/Exchange Form.
Brand New, Factory Serviced or Bulk Packaged
Brand New: All brand new products are factory sealed. All brand new products come with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Factory Serviced: A product can be designated as factory serviced for several reasons, including:
It was returned: People might return a product for many different reasons. Sometimes they simply don’t understand how to use it. Other times it’s because they received a product as a duplicate gift. Such returns may not be sold as "new" and must be sold as factory serviced.
It required repair: Some products require repair of initial defects. Rest assured we only sell fully-repaired products that operate as new.
When a product has been returned, it is fully examined by trained technicians. They evaluate every detail to be sure it meets all performance specifications. If they determine that the product can be refurbished, it is reconditioned or repaired to factory specifications, then cleaned and tested. Only then is it packaged and presented here for purchase.
Note: Some products may have minor cosmetic blemishes and/or may not include small accessories such as belt clips, wall brackets, carry cases, manuals, etc.
The manufacturer’s warranty period of all the products we sell is stated in the product description.
Brand New Items: All brand new items come with at least a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
Newly Overhauled Items: All newly overhauled items come with at least a 30 day warranty depending on the model.
Factory Protection Plans
In addition to the manufacturer’s warranty that already comes with your product, you may purchase Factory Protection Plans on most of our products.
To learn more about your Factory Protection Plan, please click a link below based on where you live.
Click here if you live in: Alaska, Delaware, Iowa, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, West Virginia.
Click here if you live in: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Except where noted otherwise, the list price or regular price displayed for products on our site represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The list price or regular price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain items that are offered as a bundle, the list price or regular price may represent "open-stock" prices, which means the aggregate of the manufacturer's estimated or suggested retail price for each of the items included in the set. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If the correct price of an item sold by is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. If an item you ordered is not available in a time frame that you require, we may recommend a substitution and will provide you the ability to approve the substitution prior to shipping.
All information submitted to Refresh Filters LLCStore is managed with care. We DO NOT sell customer data. All data collected is secured under 256-bit protection. We may share your personal information with select business partners so that they can provide you with special offers, promotional materials, other materials that may be of interest to you, and to improve the overall shopping experience on our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these business partners. You should read their privacy policies to learn how they treat your information.
Email Offer Subscriptions: Upon placing an order through this Site, you will automatically be enrolled in the Refresh Filters LLC refreshmywater.com best offers email promotion list based on the billing email address information you have provided, unless you opt-out of receiving such communications. You can withdraw your consent at any time through an email unsubscribe link or by opting-out from our email promotion list by clicking here. This simple opt-out process allows you to unsubscribe if you decide not to receive any further promotional emails from our family of web stores. In order to make our email offers more relevant and useful to you, our servers may receive a confirmation when you open an email message from Refresh Filters LLC refreshmywater.com. In addition, if you have any questions about receiving communications from us you may email us at Sales@RefreshMyWater.com at any time.
Third-party cookies: we work with third party companies who may place cookies on our website visitors’ browsers or use similar tracking technologies (such as advertising IDs in environment that does not support cookies) and may send their own cookies to the visitors’ cookie file.
Our website is not only designed to make your shopping experience easy, quick and enjoyable, but also secure. Protected by a 256-bit secure server certificate, none of our customers' information is released and is all confidential. We DO NOT sell any of our customers' information.
Refresh Filters LLCStore offers a full range of products produced by a variety of manufacturers. Please note that Refresh Filters LLCStore.com does not in any manner allege any affiliation between the manufacturers and our corporation. All products that appear on Refresh Filters LLCStore.com are the sole property of Refresh Filters LLCStore, unless specified otherwise. Such materials protected by this copyright include, but are not limited to, any and all text; any and all images (including icons, logos, and other graphics); and any and all design elements of the website. Refresh Filters LLCStore’s website is used only for the purpose of shopping on this site, placing an order on this site, or for conducting other tasks associated with shopping or placing an order on this site. By placing an order with Refresh Filters LLCStore.com you acknowledge and agree that at no time is Refresh Filters LLCStore making any representation or warranty regarding the products purchased by you the consumer.
Toll free: (855) 661-1284
Refresh Filters LLCStore
575 Underhill Blvd
Syosset, NY 11791
*** NOTE *** We strive to provide accurate and reliable information about our products and services. However, human mistakes do happen and we cannot be responsible for any typographical errors and reserve the right to cancel orders due to such occurrences. If you are browsing our site and notice something that may seem questionable (i.e. misspellings or incorrect product information) please be kind enough to send us an email at: Sales@RefreshMyWater.com. We would greatly appreciate it.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web site, www.refreshmywater.com or any of it's subdomains (this "Web Site"), are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. Refresh Filters LLC makes all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your device, and we cannot guarantee that your device will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. All DVDs, Blu-Ray Discs and similar products sold are for private, home use (where no admission fee is charged), non-public performance and may not be duplicated.
Shipping Limitations.When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on this Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by e-mail, the receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
Use of this Web Site. The design of this Web Site and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. All rights reserved. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Refresh Filters LLC and its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of Refresh Filters LLC
Linking to this Web Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Web Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web Site or any information or material displayed on this Web Site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply with all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
Third Party Links. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Refresh Filters LLC. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web sites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web sites linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this Web Site. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. REFRESH FILTERS LLCDOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND REFRESH FILTERS LLCDOES NOT MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUME ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURES, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Refresh Filters LLC assumes no responsibility, or will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your device, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Web Site. IN NO EVENT WILL Refresh Filters LLCOR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEB SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE.
Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Web Site.
Choice of Law; Jurisdiction.These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Refresh Filters LLC to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws in any jurisdiction. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Termination.You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
- Additional Assistance.If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact our Customer Care Department by e-mail at Sales@RefreshMyWater.com or by phone at 855-661-9129.